- Prime the surface with GRUNLIT primer.
5. Remove the grout with a spatula.
2. Apply TERMOLEP-D dispersion adhesive with a 6mm notched trowel.
6. Form the joint using a moistened brush.
3. Place the STONO cladding using a laser level.
7. Remove any dirt as quickly as possible with a wet sponge.
4. While rolling out the covering, press it against the glue with a wallpaper roller.
8. After the TERMOLEP-D glue has dried, protect the surface with impregnation.
kit Architectonic Concrete Panels
Flexible architectural concrete
TERMOLEP-D dispersion adhesive
The substrate should be clean, dry, durable and cohesive. To increase durability, it is a good idea to prime the substrate with GRUNLIT acrylic primer . If the substrate is an adhesive and putty mortar with a mesh on Styrofoam, priming should be performed after the mortar has fully set and dried.
Check our main website: https://kibitec.com/
Check our microcement page: https://kibitecstore.com/microcement-malta/
- STONO architectural concrete is delivered in commercial packaging in the form of rolled rolls.
- Before installation, boards intended for one surface should be removed from the packaging, unrolled and placed on an even, clean and flat surface, in warm conditions at a temperature above 18°C, in order to level their surface and make good use of the available patterns.
- You need to check the availability of the tools presented above.
- TERMOLEP-D dispersion adhesive should be mixed using a low-speed mixer before use.
- The glue should not be diluted with water.
- In the case of two-component TERMOLEP DC adhesive, before use, thoroughly combine the two wet and dry parts and mix using a ribbon mixer until a homogeneous consistency is obtained.
LIGHTWEIGHT CONCRETE PANELS
Two important tips for installing flexible Architectonic Concrete Panels
1. Do not glue the entire surface of the unfolded panel to the wall at once. The roll of concrete should be gradually unrolled and pressed against the wall at the same time. Then the glue under the cladding will be distributed evenly and the cladding will not fold and create air bubbles.
2. Do not push out air bubbles from under the cladding by making only vertical or horizontal movements with the roller from edge to edge of the slab. To effectively get rid of blisters, you need to push the air from the inside out.